Tuesday, February 10, 2009

wedding shower

Here in the states we have a tradition called a wedding shower. It is held a week or two before the wedding and all the women involved get together and help prepare the bride for her big day. We tell stories and play funny games and open gifts.
This was just after Christmas, and we continue to receive gifts in the mail for our wedding still. It has been a never-ending Christmas this year!!!!!
I'll try to name all the women in attendance from left to right. These wonderful women in my life helped become the woman I am today.
Suzanne Lundeen, Bonnie Titus, Sheila Kappel, Melissa Coletti Miller, Cindy Coletti, my Mom.
(starting in the pink shirt) Anna Tadlock, Mary Jones and her daughters, Taibre Layton, Nola Oliver.
Kim Layton is on the right.

Melanie and Cindy Tucker, Carrie and Tara Fitzgerald, Lydia and Merrie Kay Ames, Suzanne.....
And my sister Jessi was there, as well as Bonnie Hoover and Elisabeth Moss. I hope that's everyone.

No comments: